Do you really believe that:
- You will loose important people in your life if you don’t beat your addiction?
- You will face financial ruins unless you beat your addictions?
If your answer is yes to both of these questions, then you are ready for us to work together.
However, having said that, if you are addicted, you need more than will power. To “beat your addiction” you need new strategies and tools, and you also have to develop a practical plan to be able to combat your addiction that would involve additional techniques.
Below are the approaches we can use to recover from addiction:
2) EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprogramming)
3) EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
4) Energy Psychology
5) TFT (Thought Field Therapy)
6) CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
7) Traditional Psychotherapy (Long Term & Short Term)
Over the 30 years that I have been in practice I have studied and used all of these approaches. I have found that different people and situations respond need different approaches.
To learn more about what is involved in treatment go to: “Three Steps to Dealing With Addiction”