Recovery from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
If you look up treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder there are 6 treatment methods that are recommended.
2) EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization Reprogramming)
3) EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)
4) Energy Psychology
5) TFT (Thought Field Therapy)
6) CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
7) Traditional Psychotherapy (Long Term & Short Term)
Over the 30 years that I have been in practice I have studied and used all of these approaches. I have found that different people and situations respond need different approaches.
Together we will figure out what approach(s) or combination of approaches will us the best chance of bringing relief the most quickly. You can reach me directly at: (732)246-8484, If I am not immediately available you can also call my office manager Roberta (732)564-7722. I often answer the phone myself and if I’m not available Roberta will know my schedule and either schedule an appointment for you or let you know my schedule s we can have an initial phone conversation.
Two wonderful books on PTSD
(2) I have written blog entries on how a Iraq Veteran was able to heal from his PTSD in an entry I call “A Wonderful Lesson In Relationships” (click here)
Looking forward to being of help,